Step 1 is the solution used for the FIRST stage of the brow lamination procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, thus lifting the cuticle scales and facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. The pH of the solution is 9,0‒9,5.
NET. WT.: 10 ml
Made in Ukraine
How Step 1 works:
- ammonium thioglycolate, which is one of the ingredients, opens the cuticle scales facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. It influences and remodels perfectly disulfide bonds, sets the eyelash hairs in place and helps to form the necessary brow shape.
- the solution is economical and easy to use as well as has a soft texture due to the special components, which provide the effect of occlusion;
- the nourishing complex based on the moisturizing components – keratin and collagen – protects the protein structures of the eyelash hairs during the lamination procedure, retains the necessary moisture, protects the hairs from dryness and damage, thickens them, provides the brows with density and volume.
NOTE! Step 1 can have yellowish colour, which is considered to be acceptable and doesn't affect the quality of the product.
NOTE! The presence of sulfur odor in Step 1 and Step 2 solutions is acceptable.
NOTE! It is highly recommended to consult ELAN professional line brand technologist before performing the brow lamination procedure.
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 2 months.
1) Analyze the eyelash hair condition of a client
Specify the processing time of the brow lamination solutions according to the instructions following below
- 1-st type: the eyelash hairs are thick or straight – processing time is 12–15 minutes;
- 2-nd type: the eyelash hairs are of the medium thickness or thin – processing time is 6–12 minutes.
2) Prepare the brows for the lamination procedure
- Check the eyelash hair condition and structure in order to specify the processing time properly.
- Use «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» for the hair degreasing before the brow lamination procedure.
3) Create the brow shape (Step 1)
- Apply Step 1 on the brow hairs. The processing time is 6–15 minutes. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #1 by ТМ ELAN professional line.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a dry make-up brush in the brow hair growth direction. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #2 by ТМ ELAN professional line.
NOTE! The maximum processing time should not exceed the processing time for the selected eyelash hair type. if the hair processed faster than the recommended time, remove the product and move onto the next step.
4) Fix the brow hair direction (Step 2)
- Apply Step 2 on the brow area for which Step 1 was previously used.
NOTE! The amount of the solution used at the IV-th stage of the brow lamination procedure should be equal to the amount of the solution used at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl.
NOTE! The processing time at the IV-th stage should be equal to the processing time at the III-rd stage of creating the shape. It is not allowed to reduce the processing time.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution and glue with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
NOTE! In order to achieve the most impressive effect and the visible result ELAN professional line brand technologists recommend performing the smart brow tinting procedure when the lamination procedure is finished.
- Apply «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» on the eyelashes to stop the chemical reaction. Remove foam with a cotton pad, moistened with water. Do this step when the brow tinting procedure is finished as well.
- Use «ELAN professional line COLOUR FIX: colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» for the better results.
BROW LAMINATION PROCEDURE AFTERCARE RECOMENDATIONS
! It is highly recommended to avoid saunas, solariums and any mechanical damage of the created shape (e.g. sleeping face down on the pillow) as well as using cosmetics for 24 hours after the brow lamination procedure.
! It is highly recommended to avoid using the aggressive cosmetic products for 48 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.
BROW LAMINATION POST-PROCEDURE RECOMMENDATIONS
The absolute contraindications to the brow lamination procedure are: an individual sensitivity to the solution ingredients, any skin damages in the eye area, redness, a facial rash of any etiology as well as the eye mucous membrane allergic reactions.
Ingredients: AQUA, THIOGLYCOLIC ACID, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, MINERAL OIL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHANOLAMINE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, SODIUM SULFITE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, CETEARETH-20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA (AND) METHYLPARABEN (AND) PROPYLPARABEN, POLYQUATERNIUM-22, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, DIMETHYLCYCLOHEXENYL 3-BUTENYL KETONE, METHYL DECENOL.