The Professional range of ZOLA Brow Henna consists from 6 rich and highly pigmented colours and 4 colour-correctors that can be mixed and customised to create a unique and perfect shade for any client.
- Zola's Brow Henna formula contains a caring complex of AMLA (a natural source of Vitamin C), Shikakai(known as "hair fruit", ancient plant from India that helps to cleanse and restore the hairs), and Tartaric acid to strengthen and moisturise the hair
- Zola' Brow Henna is the highest quality of Henna derived when extracted from the leaves and flowers of the henna plant coming all the way from India
- Guarantees long-lasting stain and predicted results - up to 14 days on the skin and 6 weeks in hairs
- Gentle and innovative formula
- 1 bottle contains 10g of henna and is enough for 100 treatments
How to use:
Mix henna with distilled or sterile water of the room temperature in a 1:1 ratio to create a consistency of soy sauce.
Depending on the consistency, henna will result in a bolder or lighter stain. The thicker the consistency - the brighter the result will be.
Ingredients: lawsonia inermis, emblica officinlias (amla), Acacia consinna (shikakai), Para Phenylene Diamine (p-phenylenediamine), Para amino phenol (p-aminophenol), Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfite, Tartaric Acid, Soap Stone